Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Challenge 11 - Kathys Sketch at The Sugar Bowl

I've been sooo busy doing other things I haven't had time to craft for weeeeks : (
Today I made time !
Inspired by Kathys Sketch at The Sugar Bowl I set to and put together this card.
I had every intention of using some new papers and embellishments but as usual got sidetracked.
My idea was a seaside/holiday theme so I used an old inked envelope, a print of a vintage postcard and a scrap of ribbon. There's a feather and an old stamp as well as the pearls and a tiny shell. My Gorjuss girl is stamped on watercolour paper and painted with watercolour pencils with a little dusting of yellow glitter for sand.
The card itself is edged with gold ink.
It turned out pretty and delicate - I like it !
And I feel so much better for having crafted
^_^





1 comment:

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work! Loving the feather and details you added. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too. :)