Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 14 Judy's Sketch

One more for the Sugar Bowl and oooo Judy all these layers had me in a knot ! I don't know why I scratched my head over this one - but I ended up just rifling through my stuff and came up with these old K and Co papers. The option was 'SPARKLE' so I included just a bit of glitter and shimmer. I just happened to have some Chalk Cats's Eyes ink in colours to match the papers so I inked the edges which seemed to be a nice contrast to the shiny stuff. Gorjuss girl is watercolour pencilled and the font used for the sentiment is 'Mardi Gras' printed in green and pink and glittered. I feel like I could have been more imaginative on this one but I do like the way it turned out !



4 comments:

Kat said...

This is very pretty. I love your colours and sparkle. Kat x

Lilian said...

Hi Carolyn! Great sparkly card and wonderful take on the sketch. That is really a cute image and love the flower on her hair. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a greta day!

Kat said...

I love your colours and the glitter looks really pretty. I made a card for this challenge in Bloom and Grow, from My Mind's Eye, which I love. But it has orange in it and I don't like orange at all. I would have been really at home with your colours lol. Kat x

Carolyn said...

Thank u girls ^_^