Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 15 - Gayles Sketch

Gayles sketch was 'quite basic ' and I liked the option of ribbon/bows.
I know it's like spot the stamp, but this Gorjuss kitty is so sweet I thought I would nestle him on a Lesley Anne Ivory patchwork quilt (free with Crafts Beautiful mag). It is hand sewn onto 2 squares of silk
which are machined onto some K&Co paper. There's a length of hand dyed silk ribbon, some buttons and blue sequins, a stamped sentiment and the little stamped bluebird is flying down with the satin ribbon !
I did enjoy sewing onto the card and I think the colours make it suitable for a baby card. Maybe ^_^

1 comment:

Lilian said...

I LOVE your very cute and unqieu card! So many details and they all go so well together! Greta color scheme too! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!