Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 16 - Marlene's Sketch


I set off on this Sugar Bowl Challenge along with Marlene's sketch, a Papermania paper pad and my Duda Daze stamp. The idea of doing the challenges for me is to try to start and finish a project relatively quickly, trying out different techniques and hopefully learning something along the way. It still takes me the best part of a day to make the card, but I'm so used to dilly dallying that's good for me ! Technique I tried today was stamping 3 times and overlaying to get a printed dress and crown. Unfortunately I had to cut around that darned frog to get the best effect. Lesson learned - pick a simpler stamp next time : )

Flowers and butterfly are doodled.
^_^

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Goregous work Carloyn! Very cute card and love all the distressing. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!