Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Mind Wide Open Sept Challenge

I wish that I had had time yesterday to take pics in the daylight but it got too late ( as usual ) so here is what my notebook 'really' looks like : )
This is a Papermania chipboard book I think, I've had it a while. I gessoed the covers and stamped a texture into it using a piece of lace, then spritzed with mixed Cosmic Shimmers and inked the edges.
I printed the pretty image from Gail onto cotton fabric sewed the ribbon roses and added the other beads etc. The image is layered onto hand painted cotton and vintage lace.

The inside cover includes a paper pocket edged with lace.

And this is the inside back cover with an embossed cracked rose cut from the original image.

What's on the back ?
Em...
nothing...yet !
^_^

2 comments:

Annabelle said...

Beautiful work....lace,dragonfly, roses and a pretty face......a dream.
I think I'll cast my vote.

Annabelle

Carolyn said...

Thank u so much Annabelle ^_^