Tuesday, 26 October 2010

In a Sweet Pea Dream Challenge #3

CHRISTMAS !
I chose this Fluttering Butterflies by Ching Chou-Kuick stamp again to see if I could make it look like Christmas. It turned out pretty wintery !
It's another easle card, just 'cos I really like the dimension - the background dots are Kanban as is the foil snowflake. The stamp is coloured with Distress ink and Promarkers, I added a thick glittered edge to the top of her dress and some tiny punched snowflakes here and there. The felt butterfly echos the butterflies on the stamp and I frosted the paper rose with plenty of Stickles : )
The inside is decorated with some sort of sticky back glitter stuff, no idea where I got it from but it looks like pure frost !
Brrrrrrr
^_^


3 comments:

miskyla said...

BEAUTIFUL Card !! Love the sparkle and what you did for this challenge ... super job :)

KymKreates said...

I think she is just beautiful and how you took a non traditional X-mas stamp and turned her into a beautiful Christmas card!!

Thank you for joining us this challenge at "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea

Carolyn said...

Thank u girls ^_^