Monday, 4 October 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge # 44

RecentlyI was sorry to hear that Suzanne Woolcott - fab artist and creator of Gorjuss Art - has been experiencing some really horrible health issues lately. I'm a big fan of hers and I sincerely hope that she is feeling a lot better very soon.
I don't think I have ever stamped these Gorjuss cuties together before, so here they are for the latest
Sugar Bowl Challenge.
The background of the image is shadedwith Distress Inks and Cosmic Shimmer - for the main card and dress I think the paper is Basic Grey (I've had it a while) and I coloured the rest with Promarkers. I think the bobbly cream lace and dotty ribbon compliment the vintage paper topped off with a Prima flower and a dusting of Stickles !


Gorjuss Art
Gorjuss Etsy
&
Gorjuss Stamps

No comments: