Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Sweet Pea Colours Challenge #2

Sweet Pea Challenge #2
Orange - Purple - Green !
And this is one of the stamps I purchased with my $20 shopping spree prize at the Sweet Pea Stamps store - Elaine Cox's Playing with Stars.

The potion bottles are cut from DCWV paper and mounted along the bottom edge of the card. I picked out the edges a little with my Promarkers, added a bit of black glitter, stuck a feather in one pot and a starry wand in another. The image is coloured with Distress inks and Promarkers, a touch of Cosmic Shimmer and the stars are embossed and glittered.

It's an easel card so when it's folded open the bottles and image pop up.
The inside is lined with my favourite rainbow parchment with a stamped' Magic' sentiment.
I love the way it turned out and I'm lovin' my Sweet Pea stamps.
^_^


7 comments:

KymKreates said...

I am so very happy you like your prize. I am lovin this creation you have created!!! Your imagination is wonderful and your coloring is great!

Thanks for joining us in our color challenge and hope to see you again in the future!!

KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Jane said...

wow very nice! Wonderful colouring! Great with the Bottles!

hugs Jane

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Omg this is so darling....you visited our NOWHERE and most certainly, faeries are always welcome! PLEASE COME BACK AND PLAY WITH US! We are mad, silly, crazy people who love fantasy and creation! DO COME BACK and your work is splendid! Anita

Jacqueline said...

Magic happens when I visit over here. Only those of us with wild imaginations create such imagination. I am blogging this month on my childhood home. Would love you to stop by for a visit. I am also Gretta from Gothere on the blog Nowhere.
~Jacqueline (the girl with the curl)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello again dear one! Faery magic awaits us all....Jacqueline and I are both part of Nowhere and please, do visit her wonderful and magical blog, as well as mine, CASTLES CROWNS AND COTTAGES...have a splendid weekend out there in the lovely U.K, Anita

Carolyn said...

Thank u for the lovely comments Kym and Jane ^_^

Also thank u Anita and Jaqueline for paying me a visit and leaving such sweet messages.
xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YIKES! THE BONE DIGGER!!! AND SAUSAGE THIEF? I think this sheeted, four-footed phantom is a terror of a terrier in disguise, and everybody, TAKE COVER!!! THANK YOU Carolyn for coming to NOWHWERE......MWAHHHHHHHHH!

teeee heeee! ANita