Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Happy New Year Sweet Pea !

In a Sweet Pea Dream challenge #7
'Anything at all'
Hmmm...
Well, this stamp is sooo lovely I used it again for a Happy New Year card.
It's easel style and the paper is beautifully flocked and rich looking so I added velvet ribbon plus few other bits and pieces from my stash.
Ching-chou Kuiks Winterberry is coloured with Promarkers and Copics. To give it a pretty frosty finish I used Rock Candy over the watercolour pencil background.
The Papermania vellum sentiment says it all and that is my wish for everyone in the coming New Year.
^_^

4 comments:

miskyla said...

This card is Gorgeous!!! Love your coloring!! :)

KymKreates said...

She is absolutely divine!!! Your coloring and layout are perfection!!

Thanks for joining us on our Anything At All challenge. Good luck and hope to see more of your wonderful artwork!
KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Resin Angels said...

So pretty, I love it <3

Carolyn said...

Oh thank u ! ^_^