Monday, 7 February 2011

In A Sweet Pea Dream Challenge #10

In A Sweet Pea Dream Challenge #10
'Talk To Me' - include a sentiment.

I used another Meredith Dillman fairy here including the beautiful sentiment from the same sheet. The background was created using a paper blending technique from March issue of Craft Stamper mag. It's effective and really easy to do.
I stamped the image onto watercolour paper which I had already spritzed with Cosmic Shimmer then coloured her with Distress Ink, more CShimmer and a touch of Stickles. I achieved the shadow using black pastel behind the cut out image. A paper rose completes the card ^_^


2 comments:

KymKreates said...

This is simply amazing! I adore everything about it!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Pea In A Dream and hope to see you again soon!

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea Stamps

Carolyn said...

Ah! Thank u so much Kym ^_^