Monday, 7 March 2011

In a Sweet Pea Dream Challenge #12

In a Sweet Pea Dream Challenge #12
'Warmer Weather Sweet Pea'

I am sitting by the fire and thinking of Spring !
Actually the sun was quite warm today and the garden is beginning to come to life - I love all the Spring colours and tried to add them to this card.
I think this pretty Elaine Cox stamp is called Magical Springtime which is in keeping with the theme.
I coloured her using my Promarkers thinking of tiny Iris reticulata flowers when I chose the colours : )
The paper is Kanban and Crafty Individuals (Book 3 Springtime). Prima flowers and a few other bits and pieces with a computer generated sentiment ^_^


I knew I had a pic of those Irises somewhere ! I didn't grow any this year - these are from a couple of years ago. At about 4" tall they are perfect for pots where u can appreciate their delicate beauty close up.

2 comments:

KymKreates said...

I am feeling warmer just looking at you wonderful creation!! Stunning!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Dream!

KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Carolyn said...

Thank u Kym - it's my pleasure ^_^