Tuesday, 22 March 2011

In a Sweet Pea Dream Challenge #13

In a Sweet Pea Dream Challenge #13
'Pink' Sweet Pea!!!
This little Japanese fairy by Meredith Dillman graces the front of my 'Sakura pink' card. I coloured with the usual combo of Copics and Promarkers + inks and water colour pencils on watercolour card. I like the way she turned out but I need loads more practice on black hair - I find it tricky !
Papers are Cosmo Cricket and Kanban. Also green velvet ribbon, pearls, Stickles and some pink cherry blossoms complete the picture.

4 comments:

KymKreates said...

What a delectable creation! How wonderful! Your artwork is always a dream.

Thanks for joining us at In A Sweet Pea Dream!
KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea Stamps

Carolyn said...

Thank u Kym for your sweet,sweet comment ^_^
xx

Metal_Minish said...

Beautiful card, and awesome job on the watercoloring! ^-^

Carolyn said...

Thank u Metal Minish !
I appreciate your comment a lot ^_^