Sunday, 22 April 2012

April Monthly Photo Challenge

The theme for April is 'words'
I found the lyrics for 'To the Fairies' by Loreena McKennit and set them to a photo of Rosehip Syrup (Bambicrony Elf Cookie)


Wig,dress and pixie leggings (peggings?) by me
I used a download from iralamija etsy shop to make the wings.They are embossed with pink Frantage enamel and coated with Rock Candy Stickles.

Rosehip - " Are u finished yet? I'm bored. This has taken ages!"

Me - " Yes, I'm done for! Bad Blogger experience, better pics on Flickr. I hope..."

3 comments:

CaroleAnn said...

Carolyn
You took me to place that is dear to me - fairyland - only at springtime and the fall do I feel the connection so strong. I absolutely loved this poem and Rosehip is so beautiful - love her eyes. The wings are just gorgeous - you take wonderful photos!! WOW! Lots of Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Carolyn said...

Hi CarolAnn, thank u for such a lovely comment ^_^
xx

Resin Angels said...

This is so beautiful and precious Carolyn I love it!

I just realized I nenevr posted my April photo on here, although I did do it about two weeks ago oops! Also I just posted May's theme :o)