Wednesday, 11 April 2012

A Day for Daisies Challenge - Found Paper

I 'found' my paper for A Day for Daisies challenge on a packet of M&S Easter biscuits.
We ate them first and then I cut up the box ; )
I used the free image this time, colouring with Promarkers and them I embossed over with UTEE to give it a nice shine. I sized it to fit onto the yellow card flower.
The jumping rabbit scene is right off the front of the box and was thick enough to create an easel card.
Not much else to do really - the binding is coloured with Promarkers too, the other papers were free on a mag.
The computer generated poem is from a vintage poetry book by Rose Fyleman.
The poem is titled 'Fairy Song' - one of my favourites ^_^


Thanks for looking !

2 comments:

Tracy said...

This is precious! I love the UTEE over your image and that is a great "found" piece that you've used. Thank you so much for playing the ADFD challenge!

CaroleAnn said...

Carolyn
I just loved how you pulled this all together! The little fairy is adorable and I really like how you colored it! Love the poem too! Hugs