Monday, 9 April 2012

Happy Easter - Happy Spring !

Happy Springtime !
Flowers, chocolate, hot coss buns and a few days off - what more could you ask for ?
This is a simple Easter card I made using a free stamp and papers in my stash.
The cute kitty reminded me of Teasle.

=^_^=

I always forget which types of bulbs I have planted in the Autumn so it's a lovely surprise when they open !
This is Double Ice King - impressive ! Yes I know there's only one, but there's some more to come ; )
I plant them in pots and planters so I can move them around the backyard.

These dainty things are Narcissus 'Pipit'.
I bought them for the name and their lovely lemon meringue shade of yellow.

Good old Tete a tete peeking through Spring Pea !

Whatever Easter or Springtime means to you I wish you all a very happy one !


1 comment:

CaroleAnn said...

Carolyn
I really like your card and the kittie is so cute. I just received this freebie in the mail I love this magazine and so happy I was able to get it here in the US. It is my little connection to the UK!
Love your flowers - I love being surrounded by flowers - good fairy keepers! lol Hugs CaroleAnn