Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Day for Daisies Challenge #42

ADFD Challenge # 42 is Crazy for Calico.
I love this Little Bow Peep stamp and here she is peeping !
I made this gatefold card by sticking 2 square cards together, trimming enough away so that Bo can peep over. She is paper pieced with a small blue pattern paper, a pink stripe and coloured with Promarkers. The calico papers are very old K&Company with Prima Pixie Glen. I used a couple of border punches -Woodware and Xcut and the inserts are by Iralamija with Bo Peep's rhyme printed on. Embossing powder is with my favourite Frantage shabby pink.
A bit of a test in accurate cutting and sticking ^_^




Thanks for looking !



3 comments:

CaroleAnn said...

Carolyn
I love how you designed this card and the way Bo Peep - peeps! These are my favorite colors too that you used - it is just beautiful! Hugs CaroleAnn

Resin Angels said...

That is so beautiful!! What did you used to colour in your stamped image?

Carolyn said...

Thank u !!
BoPeeps dress and hat is paper pieced and the rest is coloured with Promarkers. I used Distress inks for the background :)
BTW what happened to your April theme photo - I didn't see it ^_^