Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Monster High v My Scene

I simply had to get myself a Monster High girl   !
My favourite doll for repainting used to be Mattel My Scene and I thought MH were similar but I was really surprised at the differences (see below).
MH are sooo tineeee !
The head is probably about the same size which is good but I don't fancy sewing for such a dainty bod, although I probably will because I like to torture myself that way ; )
 For her hair rerooting is definite no, that's double torture - so a nice wig might do. It depends how she turns out. It must be 8 years or so since I did a repaint - this time round I'll be needing my readin' specs.
Boohoo!

My Scene Nolee and Monster High Spectra Vondergeist
"We got our eye colour and lippy from the same shop"
^_^


2 comments:

Resin Angels said...

Wow I didn't realise My Scene Barbies were so big! I love Monster Highs, they are totally taking over my doll room hehe. I'm really into Ghoulia at the moment :o)

Carolyn said...

I am trying to resist - I try to hurry past the Monster High shelf ^_^