Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Zombies, Herman and The Hairy Bikers...

 I'm working on Tony's website - it needs more than an update so currently I'm up to the neck in zombies !
Also, his Mam very kindly gave me one of  those Herman friendship cake thingies which has to be left under a cloth on the kitchen worktop - it's supposed to be living but smells quite dead.  My culinary skills aren't up to much, I do like to watch local lads The Hairy Bikers, but that's about as far as it goes.
I do hope Herman tastes better than he smells once he's baked on Thursday.
Si and Dave - The Hairy Bikers

Fortunately it's not all work and no play for Littlegretel. Tony bought me a mohair bear kit for Easter, only it's not a bear ! You'll have to wait and see how it turns out - by the time I'm finished it might not look exactly how it's supposed to. I'm not that good with patterns but I'm givin' it a go.
^_^
 

2 comments:

CaroleAnn said...

Carolyn

I cant wait to see how this turns out!!!! Hugs

Carolyn said...

Thanks Carol - I gather you mean the sewin' and not the bakin' !
Both are highly debatable ^_^