Monday, 9 July 2012

Wash Day Blues in July

It's Wash Day Monday here and how I wish my July was bright and clear. The slow, steady rain has tranformed the house into a chinese laundry. Instead of swinging in my hammock I'm sweating it out trying to get me smalls dry for the coming week : (
Later I'm going to take the camera outside - to see if I can get some soggy shots.



Here is a little sundress for the paper doll - the original is plain but I've added some July flowers to pretty it up.


Wherever u are and whatever u are doin I hope that your July is bright and beautiful!
^_^

2 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Oh, thank you for another paper doll dress.

As for weather, we'd love some rain. It's been 100 deg F here for weeks. My poor lawn is a desert, full of hungry bunnies and armadillos. :(

Carolyn said...

Snails - that's all we have !
I'll send a little rain over ^_^