Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Wish List Wed - Dresses

What I would wish for today is a whole new wardrobe for all my dollies !
After all, clothes do maketh the dolly. So where to start?
Here are my top 3 choices for starters.
This first one is from Musedoll this is made for Ciel and would look gorgeous on my Bryony.


I adore the colours in this outfit from DollHearts - pink and red! It comes with a black & white striped hat and short jacket. Lovin' that shade wig too. My MSD girls would fight over this one.

Last but not least this lacy set from Peakswoods is very sweet, the dress is adorable but the hooded jacket makes it extra special. My Volks MSD FCS F20 would look lovely in it.
Which reminds me that she still doesn't have a name - I really must put more effort into thinking of one.
Hmmm ^_^


Be careful what u wish for - it may come true !

1 comment:

Resin Angels said...

Oh I love Musedoll, they have the prettiest clothes and accessories. I haven't bought any new clothes for my dolls in such a long time. I used to love the Hautedoll magazine collaboration with Val Zeitler and Dollheart that was my big once a year doll spurge but they no longer do it now.