Thursday, 23 August 2012

Day for Daisies Challenge #51

Day for Daisies Challenge #51
"Yellow + Polka Dots"
 
While browsing Day for Daisies shop I was really taken by this image - Lemon Hat. She is very unique and cute. I coloured her with Promarkers, cut out the image and edged it with Scattered Straw Distress Ink.
I've used Prima Botanical papers (free on Simply Cards & papercraft mag) layered on a large Cosmo Cricket tag with some lovely East of India dotty tape and a scrap of lace.
 I enjoyed using a colour I wouldn't normally choose and I love the way it turned out.
 


 
"Give a girl a lemon," said the wise man "and she will add some sugar and make you the sweetest of lemonade and should you bathe in the zest of the most playful of fruits then be prepared to emerge from the water unavoidably and deliciously edible."
N SPA
 
Thanks for looking ^_^
 

 


3 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you for thinking about Me.Fantastic tag-I love it!

Sue said...

Saw this on the ADFD Challenge- Beautiful!!!

Carolyn said...

Denise and Sue thank u both for the lovely comments ^_^