Thursday, 30 August 2012

Monthly Photo Challenge

The theme for the August photo challenge is - 'PLACES'  - as in forest, garden, somewhere in your home where you relax.
 I've been so busy doin other things this week that I'm glad that I took these pics in advance. Moonflower is having a quiet moment, sitting in the shady side of her garden.

Dress and blouse by Doll Hearts
Ballet feet and shoes by PeaPod Doll
 
 
Fairy places, fairy things,
Fairy woods where the wild bee wings,
Tiny trees for tiny dames--
These must all be fairy names!

Tiny woods below whose boughs
Shady fairies weave a house;
Tiny tree-tops, rose or thyme,
Where the braver fairies climb!


Robert Louis Stevenson


4 comments:

Resin Angels said...

What a beautiful garden, so lush and green! I love those ballet feet <3

Carolyn said...

Thanks Sam - it's all the rain u know !
Wettest summer for 100 yrs (or something like that)
xx

Rhissanna said...

Oh my gosh. I love those clothes, they're just so right for Moonflower. And the weeny ballet shoes, wow! I wish Obitsu did little ballet feet.

Thanks for coming over and your sweet comment. Here the weather is very English, grey skies and rain. It's wonderful after three months of 100 deg F. Just like being in Whitley Bay!

CaroleAnn said...

Carolyn
I wanted to say to Moonflower "A Penny for your thoughts" but I Think your poetry answered me beautifully!
PS I just finished "The Distant Hours". I am always a little sad when I finish such a good book - like saying good-bye to a good friend!
Hugs