Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge #22

Black & White + One

No Wishlist Wed today as I'm really pushed for time this week. I'm cutting it fine enough with this challenge entry as it is ! I've been wanting to do a Saturated Canary challenge for a while - I used the free image from a couple of weeks ago. Loved colouring her with my Promarkers and chose red as my + one colour. I've used a lot of different elements from my stash including printed papers, free paper and vellum. String, ribbon, a cocktail stick, UTEE, Distress Ink and Rock Candy Stickles!
Inspiration from the book 'The Night Circus' by Erin Morgenstern.







Thank for looking !
Hope u likee ^_^

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

ooooh carolyn this is fab! I love the scene you created with her!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Carolyn said...

Thank u Loupylou !
And thanks for takin the time to leave a lovely comment ^_^

Rhissanna said...

Wow, this is really cute! The play of colours is really good and I love the way you used the patterns.

Carolyn said...

Thanks Rhissanna - I enjoy doing a challenge and I liked the idea of black & white + one other colour ^_^