Wednesday, 11 June 2014

A Day for Daisies Challenge - Kraft-y


Hello!
Today I have my entry for A Day for Daisies Kraft-y challenge.
I enjoyed playing with this at the weekend - didn't realise till just now that this digi stamp is called Fairy Wish ^_^
I used Kraft card as a base with Prima papers 'Fairy Belle' and 'Pixie Glen' + assorted bits and bobs from stash including a dusting of delicious shabby pink Frantage here and there. The tiny fairies are cut from Graphic 45 'Once Upon a Springtime' and the little bottle is full of pixie dust (a special wish mix).
I coloured the fairy with Promarkers added sparkly flowers to her frock and printed her delicate wings on acetate.
 
Sending u all the lovliest  of summertime wishes !
 ^_^
 





2 comments:

CaroleAnn said...

Carolyn
I am just catching up with all my blog peeping and I am absolutely in love with this card!! What a most magical and beautiful fairy card. Where did you ever find those little fairy bottles?!! I just keep looking and looking at your card. And now I am on to your other creations - you have been a very busy little gretel girl:) Big Hugs

Carolyn said...

I'm glad u like it CaroleAnn !
I picked the little bottles up in a local shop but I think u can get similar on eBay.
Littlegretel is always busy doin something or other ^_^
xx