Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Fairy Mistletoe

It's a vintage heart shaped hanger featuring Mitzis PNG digi stamp Mistletoe Sprite.
She is such a pretty thing with all her mistletoe hair - printed onto a background in Serif then coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils. 
I also printed an extra bunch of mistletoe to hang under the heart, it has a paper pieced bow and little pearl berries.
The music paper is digi - stamped, painted and glittered.
Lace paper by Papermania.
All mounted onto board trimmed with a sparkly ribbon hanger and a couple of silver bells.
Actual heart measures approx 7.5x7.5", total length including ribbon and mistletoe 15".

I'm donating all proceeds from my auction to Hillside Animal Sanctuary.
 






 
 Sitting under the mistletoe
(Pale-green, fairy mistletoe),
One last candle burning low,
All the sleepy dancers gone,
Just one candle burning on,
Shadows lurking everywhere:
Some one came, and kissed me there.

Tired I was; my head would go
Nodding under the mistletoe
(Pale-green, fairy mistletoe),
No footsteps came, no voice, but only,
Just as I sat there, sleepy, lonely,
Stooped in the still and shadowy air
Lips unseen—and kissed me there.


4 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Such a magical, charming holiday decoration, Carolyn! I'm a huge fan of your work. Love the way you bring my digis to life. ^_^

hugs,
Mitzi xxx

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Carolyn,
I just love your work.. Such magic here.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Still have much to do.. So very kind of you to come by.
blessings

CaroleAnn said...

This is absolutely stunning - someone will be very lucky to receive this and hopefully treasure it forever! Big Hugs, my friend,

Carolyn said...

Thank u girls !
U are so sweet ^_^
xxx