Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Fester Cat Book

A Meezers review of a very good book - The Story of Fester Cat by Paul Magrs.
 
"Puuurfect !" - Teasle
 
 
"I'm a fan! (you can pay me in Dreameeees)" - Nissa
 
 
"I luv Fester me !" - Pixie 
 
 
What more can I say!
So many things in this book were familiar to me that I cried buckets but right through to the last page I had a huge glow in my heart for this little cat who knew a quite a lot about love and stuff. 
(For better reviews than mine see Amazon)
=^_^=

1 comment:

CaroleAnn said...

Carolyn
Happy New Year to you and awesome blessings to you and yours! I just love these photos and I am going to look up that author and book. You have never steered me wrong yet with your book suggestions!!! Your Meezers are just beautiful. We now have a rescue cat living with us and we love him to the moon and back! Big Hugs