Monday, 12 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Yes, I know Christmas is soooo last year now but I have to post some of the lovely gifts given to me !
( Em I did have to drop some little hints etc ) ^_^
 
 Tiny ceramic houses - Jessica Ceramics

 Ceramic pendant - Jenny Bell
 
 
Hand stamped vintage spoon - The Faded Nest

 Sweet moon pocket mirror - Meluseena
 
 
Fairy art prints (with limited envelope art) - Sara B Illustration
 
There are so many beautiful items on Etsy at the moment I love havin a browse.
It helps to cheer these winter days along !
 
xxx
 
 
=^_^=
 
 


2 comments:

Night Owl said...

Hi, Happy New Year! You got lovely presents, I especially like the fairies :-). Lucky you!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Happy New Year Carolyn,
Frist, thank you so much for your visit a wonderful name suggestion for my bear..
You are so right, there are such beautiful items to be found on Etsy. I must follow the links here.
blessings,
Penny