Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Poppiholla's Portrait

Back in June I was lucky enough to win a custom pencil portrait by Sara B of 
Sara agreed to do a portrait of my Realpuki Tyni - Poppiholla !
I LOVE how it turned out  ^_^
Here she is coaxing the spring flowers to grow with a magical melody from her little violin.



SWEET !

Other FAIRYLAND news is that I'm waiting for a full set Pano to arrive sometime soon.
I ordered at the end of May so I am thinking maybe the end of August for delivery - the longer the wait the more exciting it is !


2 comments:

Xanadu said...

You won't be disappointed, I've received mine and he's gorgeous!
Hugs,
X

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Carolyn,
Such beautiful little fairies! And I love the illustration.
How sweet of you to come visit Jasper... Thank you so much.
blessings,
Penny