Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Federation Fairies Calender

I'm a bit of a calendar collector, I have quite a few going back many years. 
Calendars are such a lovely way of displaying favourite art throughout the year. 
One of life's little pleasures is turning the page on the 1st of the month ^_^ 

This one from FEDERATION FAIRIES is a little beauty. Printed on quality glossy card (not paper) Margaret Clark's fairies glow with jewel like colour on the black backgrounds. 
I also ordered a pack of greetings cards - love 'The Man in the Moon' - I will be keeping these in an album.
Margaret's Art Deco influence is very on trend, it's all very Downton Abbey. 
Don your beads and cloche hat, it's fairy charm from an age gone by,
brightening the days for a whole year.
Perfect !




3 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh what a beautiful calendar this is!
Thank you so much for sharing.
blessings,
Penny

Giac said...

Hello Carolyn,
Those are wonderful illustrations. Great calendar.
Big hug
Giac

Xanadu said...

Hi Carolyn,
I love this calendar, and the pics can always be individually framed or made into a collage when the year's over. My biggest problem is I'm running out of wall space! LOL!
Hugs,
X