Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Fairy Advent - Dec15 - Margaret Tarrant

For today I have a few delightful Margaret Tarrant cards to show you.
 I think I bought them with a view to sending them but thought better of it !
After all, nobody I know likes pixies and fairies as much as I do myself ^_^
And although these are not specifically Christmas cards they
depict whimsical winter scenes to make your heart glow.
The last four are little tags made surely for the most magical gift ever.
Love and pixie dust 'til tomorrow.






2 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Carolyn,
Oh I am in heaven here. She is such a wonderful artist, I love this collection of cards you have shared...
Wishing you and your a beautiful holiday season..
blessings,
Penny

Xanadu said...

Hi Carolyn,
I've been quite busy, so haven't left comments on all your recent posts, but could not let this one pss without saying thank you for posting these. As you know she is one of my favourite artists.
Just in case I don't have time to comment again before Christmas ~ Have a Jolly One!!
Hugs,
X